Bore Tech’s BULLET KNOCK OUTS
Bore Tech’s BULLET KNOCK OUTS are a must have in every serious shooter’s range box. Created from necessity, the Bullet Knock Outs are a simple, compact and effective way to safely remove lodged bullets or stuck cases without ruining your cleaning rod.
Machined from solid brass the Knock Outs work on both rifles and pistols from .17-.50 caliber. Convenient identification rings machined into each of the 4 included tips ensures the proper pairing to the caliber.
Eliminate shortened days at the range and the frustration of damaged rods with the Bore Tech Bullet Knock Outs.
DO NOT USE ON LOADED/LIVE AMMUNITION
1. Be sure firearm is unloaded and remove all magazines, bolts and firing mechanisms.
2. Select the proper size Bullet Knock Out from the chart located on the back of the front card.
3. Thread Bullet Knock Out onto the end of a properly sized cleaning rod.
4. With the rifle muzzle facing upwards, insert rod into muzzle end of the barrel.
5. Using your free hand, help center rod in barrel and protect the muzzle.
6. Hold the rod tip 10-12 inches above the lodged bullet/stuck case and release the rod allowing gravity to accelerate.
7. For large calibers, severely lodged bullets or stuck cases, additional drops may be required.
8. Always drive stuck bullets backwards toward breech.